Sterling, PA | "Moon Gazer "Cabin
Welcome to "Moon Gazer" cabin, a private 10-acre property located in the northern Poconos. 20-25 min to most of Poconos attractions. Our property features a new 2-bedroom farmhouse cabin made of reclaimed materials. There was a lot of little detail put into the construction of the house that you'll notice throughout your stay. Our property features an old sawmill barn (empty), 2 ponds, a hot tub, and dairy cows (on our next-door neighbor's land). We welcome pets with restrictions and additional
Our cabin features 20' open ceilings in the main kitchen/living room area. The kitchen has enough seating on the island for 6. It also features a unique coffee station to make your very own barista-style coffee.
When booking you’re getting the entire home all to yourself.
Please note the following:
This is a 2-bedroom house; however, the master is in the loft and is open to the kitchen below.
While we are a ranch-style property, there is no livestock currently on the premises, however, our neighbors do have dairy cows that you might see grazing next door from time to time.
Please be advised that we provide a starter pack of household essentials like; paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, and dish detergent, and if the house is equipped with a dishwasher, washer, and dryer there are cleaning agents for those as well. We highly encourage you to please bring your own supply if you are staying for more than a weekend and/or you are traveling with a large party. Once the complimentary essentials are done, guests are responsible to supply their own.
The house is equipped with cooking ware such as pots pans, plates, utensils baking dishes, etc. Personal grocery items such as seasoning, flour, sugar, etc. are the responsibility of the guests.
Another cool feature of this home is an outdoor grill to enjoy outdoor meals, a new outdoor chit-chat area around the firepit, and a hot tub on the deck looking over acres of private property.
From here, you’re just a short drive from local grocery stores, retail shops, and some of Poconos' most popular attractions. Designed with traveling families in mind, this five-star adventure cabin is the best way to experience Poconos.
Sleeps max 7 ( inquire about more occupancy)
Admire the vibrancy of the honey-hued wooden interior walls as you enter this beautiful 2-bedroom, 2 bath cabin. The spacious living room provides comfortable log furniture including flat-screen TV which is a great place to watch your favorite sports team.
- King master ensuite bedroom is on the second level Loft with Private bath. Please note it is open to family room/kitchen below.
- King bedroom on Main level has nightstands, and has access to the shared bathroom on the first floor.
Hard wood flooring, high ceilings, big windows overlooking the private acres and decorative light fixtures come together to create a family kitchen that is as functional as it is beautiful. Wake up in the morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, use the oven or microwave to make a homemade breakfast, and sit down at the table to discuss your plans for the day.
The custom cabinets and full-size refrigerator provide plenty of space to store your family’s favorite groceries. Take advantage of the toaster, blender, and other kitchen gadgets and a whisper-quiet dishwasher make cleaning up a breeze. Also for your convenience provided is a microwave, toaster, coffeemaker (drip style & K-cup), baking cookware, silverware, dinnerware and quality cookware.
Prepare and enjoy tasty meals in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliance and comfortable dining area, where you’ll find seating for 6.
The living room is designed to bring everyone together with classic cabin decor and a comfortable sleeping couch in front of TV. The living room is surrounded by windows.
There is additional living room / Game room with daybed. It has X box series and Game console table
Outdoors & Parking
This authentic Log cabin offers both indoor and outdoor lounge areas so everyone can relax in comfort.
When the kids go to sleep, bring your favorite wine out and head to the hot tub for some well-deserved quiet time. There is new outdoor chit-chat area around the firepit.
From here, you’re just a short drive from local grocery stores, retail shops, and some of Poconos most popular attractions. Designed with traveling families in mind, this five-star adventure cabin is the best way to experience Poconos.
★ PRIVATE PARKING
Flat parking for cars
The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad, we will send a personalized door code.
2 flat TV's with Roku
Washer and dryer, ironing board, and iron
Our cleaning service provides start-up supplies including paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher soap, kitchen trash can liners, toilet paper, hand soap, and bathroom trash liners. Depending on the length of your stay, you may need to purchase additional items when the initial supply runs out.
- X Box series
- Game console table
- 20- 30 min to most of the Poconos attractions.
- Reclaimed wood rustic look with high-grade aesthetics
- Private 10 acres
- Hot tub
- Outdoor firepit
- Game console table
- X-Box series
- 20 min to shopping and groceries
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Grill (outdoor)
- Security cameras on property
“We have cameras located on the exterior of the house covering all sides. Cameras are recording throughout your stay. We do not actively monitor these; these are strictly for if there are any issues at the house.”
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
House Rules and Policies
- Absolutely No Smoking indoors
- You can smoke around firepit area and throw cigarettes butts away in garbage. Any cigarette butts inside the cabin or on the deck will result in $500 fine.
- We do not refund for weather, weather-related issues, or natural disasters.
PETS: ALLOWED WITH RESTRICTIONS
- We LOVE pets ( up to 2 small dogs <60 lbs with additional nonrefundable pet fee)
- Please note that Airbnb/VRBO only charges for one pet so if you will bring two (2) we will request the additional fee via platform resolution center. Please message us with number of pets you are bringing with your booking ! We ask guests to bring pet cage/enclosure to keep pets under control.
Quiet hours are 11p.m to 7am all days.
- Payment Schedule – 100% due at the time of booking.
- Damage Deposit – A pre-authorization of $400 is due 2 days before arrival and released 14 days after departure.
- Cancellation Policy –Guest receives 96% if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival; No refunds within 14 days of arrival.
- All guests must be 23 or older unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- No parties or events allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- We require you to provide your ID and signed rental agreement prior to check In. It will be provided to you via Email along with security hold.
- Suitable for toddlers and children under 12.
- No unregistered guests allowed.
- Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- Please respect the quiet time 11 p.m to 7 a.m
- Please respect check-in and check-out times to avoid penalties.
- Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
- Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
- Please do your dishes.
- Please take the trash out to the outside garabge Bin by the Barn before you leave.
- No illegal substances allowed
- Keyless entry